The particular link I'm looking to replace is relatively short (0.46 miles)
through tons of trees. It is running right now with ePMP 2.4 GHz radios
with a Force 200 on one end and a 24 dBi Rocket Dish on the other. Channel
size is 5 MHz and signal floats around -80 dBm. I am entertaining the 900
MHz as a possible quick fix... but I've only got 6 customers there.

I can't increase the size of the Force 200 end of the link with the current
configuration.