Suggestion.. Look at the Users guide from ubnt.com website for the AF11X.

AF11x can work on a number of configurations..
Channels width of 5mhz to 56(80mhz)mhz
SISO horizontal or vertical only channels
MIMO both polarities (horizontal + Vertical), this configuration needs the
additional diplexer.
( any combination of above ! ).

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz