Just make sure that you meet the bit rate and payload requirements of 101.141.
If you can't do that, getting the "widest channel you can" would be problematic.
________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Mathew Howard
<mhoward...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 10:39:20 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AF-11x

Seems pointless not to ask for the widest channel you can get. Unless you're
absolutely sure you're never going to need more bandwidth, then I guess you
could be nice and try to leave some more spectrum open, but if there's even a
tiny chance you're going to ever need more capacity, I'd just go for the widest
you can get.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Chuck McCown