I’ve heard good things about their hardened gear.

But I’m currently trying my hardest to get five of their switches refunded or
credited.

They are the 48 port SFP four port SFP+ switches, I don’t know the model number
off hand, it’s large.

But they were DEFINITELY NOT rated for use in a rack, though I didn’t know that
when I bought them.

They had all sorts of bugs in the SFP and SFP+ ports when fully loaded.

Good news is they were pretty quick to respond and diagnose and send out beta
firmware to load.

Bad news is the beta firmware did nothing to help.

And their suggestion of “do not put the switches one on top of another in a
rack without space between” was really stupid.

I think those particular switches were meant to be kept in a very cool room,
isolated physically from anything so their weak ass fans could keep it cool
under load.

They were at least 10-20 degrees CELCIUS hotter than any of my other switches
in the rack, even when ‘spaced’ apart from each other.

In one case HALF of the SFP ports, 25-48 on the right ‘bank’ completely died
and wouldn’t light up anymore on one of the switches.

Just plan sucky hardware in that case, that no amount of beta firmware was ever
going to fix, lol!