I am installing a VoIP system in an old building. It had CAT5 run at some
point with pretty crappy cable. Out of 29 cables on a punch down I could
only locate 5 jacks that toned, out of those only 1 passed. By the length
it is likely that those other 4 just need a few inches cut and
re-terminated.

Anyway, Only one of those is in the right place. I was considering
installing an AP to connect the VoIP phones to and if the AP supported
VLAN, DSCP and QOS, maybe let them use it for everything else as well.

I looked at the Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE-US which says it has WMM for voice and
802.1x. I was also looking at the Xclaim Xi-1 which is a Rukus entry level.
I trust the Rukus name more but the UAP is faster and appears to have all
the features. Rukus comes with free cloud management and it looks like
Ubiquiti is a license.

Anyone have experience with VoIP on WiFi with any of the above gear?