Yea, even when you tell people "I don't recommend this, you likely won't be
happy. But you are an adult and can make your own decisions." They come
back in 3 weeks whining about how bad whatever it was is and how you
promised it would work. If they do happen to remember it they are still mad
at you since "you told them so" and of course, nobody can be mad at
themselves.