From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 3:56 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 60GHz

I’m not sure why that is funny. The average CPE cost is much less than the
Ignitenet radios. I’m not running fiber, which is also cost prohibitive without
deep pockets.  A good ROI for a WISP is 6-12 months. For fiber it’s 5-6 years.
The reason being you’ll get many more service calls with wireless, as well as
less consistent speeds. Fiber is solid and you don’t have to replace as many
electronics as often. So I’m not sure why you laugh when I say Ignitenet is
cost prohibitive.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield