If that plastic slide/snap adapter is included with each radio, then we should 
be good.
I designed the spacing and everything assuming that adapter would be used with 
each unit.  

From: Faisal Imtiaz 
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:28 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: AF11x adapters

Picture of the Jirous Adapter attached....

rest of the answers are inline below.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: [email protected]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]>
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:58:26 AM
  Subject: [AFMUG] Fw: AF11x adapters

  Made Gino some adapters so he can use AF11x radios on Remec mount antennas.  
  I made the hole pattern to match a plastic slide and snap adapter that came 
with the radio I have.  
That should be fine
  But not sure if that part is included with all AF11X radios.  Gino is asking 
about how the radio is supposed to mount to my adapter.  
  If the slide/snap is not automatically included in all shipments, I need to 
alter the bolt pattern to allow mounting of the radio when that part is not 
present.  He needs some more of these adapters and I want to make sure to send 
him stuff that does not require any work on his part.  
  Do you AF11X users know if that slid/snap adapter plate is included with all 
radios? 
Yes that slide/snap adapter is included with each of the AF11x (That is how 
they slide/attach to the UBNT dishes).
  If so, can we buy more for Gino to use right now in the event he has lost 
his?  If not how should I alter the mount so the radio can still fit onto the 
adapter?

Reply via email to