Do you have something that fits an old Dragonwave Airpair ?

Jon Langeler
Michwave Technologies, Inc.


> On Oct 5, 2017, at 8:58 AM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Made Gino some adapters so he can use AF11x radios on Remec mount antennas. 
>  
> I made the hole pattern to match a plastic slide and snap adapter that came 
> with the radio I have. 
>  
> But not sure if that part is included with all AF11X radios.  Gino is asking 
> about how the radio is supposed to mount to my adapter. 
>  
> If the slide/snap is not automatically included in all shipments, I need to 
> alter the bolt pattern to allow mounting of the radio when that part is not 
> present.  He needs some more of these adapters and I want to make sure to 
> send him stuff that does not require any work on his part. 
>  
> Do you AF11X users know if that slid/snap adapter plate is included with all 
> radios?  If so, can we buy more for Gino to use right now in the event he has 
> lost his?  If not how should I alter the mount so the radio can still fit 
> onto the adapter?
> <image1.jpeg>

Reply via email to