I got a note from a guy saying that Jeff Evans was looking for stock on our
tower mount products.

Some of our distributors stock, some don’t.  We have most of the stuff on our
e-commerce site but it is MSRP.  You get discounts from going to the
distributors.

Not sure if there was a specific product in question or not.  I don’t have
visibility into the inventory levels of my distributors so I can never answer
as to what they may or may not have.  If you hit me off list I can give an
opinion as to who may have them.

I will say this: those distributors that do stock sell much more than those
that don’t and expect us to drop ship for them.  We may not always have the
stuff depending on production cycles.  We have a huge unknown in the cycle due
to the galvanization.  Sometimes the company that dips the parts can turn them
around in 2-3 days, other times it is 20 or 30 days.