The guys doing the drop shipping are playing both ends against the middle,
they know, for example, if chuck doesnt give them the discount, we will
only see the msrp cost, which wont be nearly as competitive. Whats chuck to
do in this case?  Screw the end user because the middlemans a dick? face
it, we look at the manufacturer name when we bitch about cost. nobody ever
says screw doubleradius, cambium gears too expensive, we say screw cambium,
because our preferred middleman may be doubleradius and distributors know
this, small manufacturers probably get regular curbstompings from
distributors because theyre locked into smaller production runs and tighter
forecasting . In a perfect world free market principles would take care of
this, but we are all cuckolded to certain distributors for various reasons,
whether its warehouse locations, volume discount, support, whatever.

Still, F those guys.

Next wispapalooza you should do an award for dropshippiest distributor,
something like a little plaque with a drop of white letting them know
theyre the white part of the bird poop

(doubleradius name was used because it popped into mind, I always liked
those guys, nothing meant by referencing them)