I don't know if there's any way to transfer a license from one FRN to
another, but cancelling the existing license and applying for a new one on
the other FRN will cost more than changing the current license (as far as
FCC fees). Unless you already have other licenses on those sites under the
other FRN - then it would just be done as a modification either way.