Please review the question asked (my question) and the answer...

my question was in regards to transferring license...
the OP had asked a similar question, claiming a mistake made by Coordinator..

If you are suggesting that $250 fee is unreasonable.. what would you / your
company would have charged for such a service (I am talking about x-fer not a
screw-up).
(I know you are retired.. but the question still stand :) )

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net