Baicells

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:53:18 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Memphis

What was that product that I think Rick and Patrick were both working with a
couple of years ago that was supposed to be the be-all and end-all for NLOS
/tree performance.

Remember some preliminary test results then nothing. I just don't remember
the brand or the outcome.
Did it work?
Is the company still around?