Nate,

How   about  a wintel device.  I have one here at the office that runs
the  dude  client to a dedicated monitor.  Have team viewer on it so I
can  remote  it  to  check  status.   I  was a bit worried about if it
would last, but it has been running non-stop for about 18 months now.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.