https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECos

On 2/22/18 5:52 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
That looks great.  Did not find a cost anywhere.
*From:* Bill Prince
*Sent:* Thursday, February 22, 2018 6:47 PM
*To:* Motorola III
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Raspberry PI
Try this: http://www.ecoscentric.com/news/press-170314.shtml

--bp
--
bp
part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Pretty sure you need  RTOS to accomplish this.That will get pretty
    close to bare metal.

    -bp
    --
    bp
    part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com
    On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:36 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

        Had the command syntax wrong.
        But got nice to work.  Have to sudo if you use negative nice
        numbers.
        It made zero difference in my jitter.  I went from 19 to –20 on
        nice and no change.