+100

On 2/27/2018 3:07 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Gerbers are shit. They have military contracts, so they survive.

I've had 3 gerbers and 3 Leatherman. My 3 gerbers all broke in Iraq.

The last 4 months there I picked up a new wave. I had an old wave for probably a decade before it fell out of my pocket in the woods somewhere.

Anyway, I still have the 2nd wave. And a wingman.

Leatherman or bust. Great tools.