Too little, too late.  5Mhz (usable) channels.  Even with bonding multiple
channels together it’s not much bandwidth.   NAB successfully killed it by
insisting on way too strict OOB filtering.  Carlson didn’t help it any with
vaporware.  And now we have NAB running around saying shared spectrum is a bad
model because it didn’t work in whitespace.  Sometime you can’t win.

Mark