It does change, though, so check back to Google's page every now and then.

https://www.google.com/get/spectrumdatabase/channel/

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jeremy" <jeremysmi...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 9:53:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] what happenned to white space?

We have one 5MHz channel available in our area, the rest was all claimed by
wireless microphones - I am guessing by the University.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 6:40 AM, Mark Radabaugh < m...@amplex.net > wrote:

Too little, too late. 5Mhz (usable) channels. Even with bonding multiple
channels together it’s not much bandwidth. NAB successfully killed it by
insisting on way too strict OOB filtering. Carlson didn’t help it any with
vaporware. And now we have NAB running around saying shared spectrum is a bad
model because it didn’t work in whitespace. Sometime you can’t win.

Mark