And you also paid Exalt prices.

I think UBNT used off the shelf connectorized filters.

From: George Skorup
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 10:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WispAmerica AF11x to Remec adapter

...why? I've swapped several Exalt diplexers in the field.

Yes, it would require a more traditional design. Just sayin.

On 3/6/2018 11:38 AM, Gino A. Villarini wrote:

  The waveguide interface would limit the ability to change the diplexers ..
  I think

  On 3/6/18, 12:49 PM, "Af on behalf of George Skorup" <af-boun...@afmug.com

        �

        Gino A. Villarini

        President
        Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968