From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:22 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Epmp 3000

Are these things going to require a 4 port antenna, or can we just slap them on
to the antennas we already have up?

  Mu mimo AP should talk to 2 N customers at the same time

  From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Joe Novak <jno...@lrcomm.com>
  Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:11 AM
  To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

  Mu-mimo will not work with n based radios, but besides that they will work
with the new AP is how I took it.

        Gino A. Villarini

        President
        Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968