Q3ish

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jon Langeler" <jon-ispli...@michwave.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 7:05:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Epmp 3000

Timeframe on 3000 AP?

Jon Langeler
Michwave Technologies, Inc.

On Mar 7, 2018, at 11:18 AM, Darin Steffl < darin.ste...@mnwifi.com > wrote:

3000 is backwards compatible with ALL ePMP radios including Elevate. So all
existing Force 110, Force 200 radios will connect to ePMP 3000 and still have
some improvement on latency and throughput without using the new Force 300 CPE

Doubles throughput if all clients are Force 300 AC but you can realize
improvements if only some of the clients are switched like your heavy users.
They will also release an update so the Force 300 CPE will connect to existing
1000 and 2000 AP's. So instead of 110 Mbps aggregate in 20mhz channel, you can
realize up to 250 Mbps in 20mhz channel with 3000 and Force 300 CPE.

3000 is 5ghz only, not 2.4 at this time.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:08 AM, Steve Jones < thatoneguyst...@gmail.com >