The problem is that it was impractical to register every subscriber location. I registered 60 locations one night and it took me several hours. There was no way I was going to invest that much labor into registrations. They needed both a bulk registration method and to make their registration page respond faster.

That said, I have had coordination conversations with another registrant. It was friendly, but it was only marginally productive. We were not able to agree on TDD ratios or a plan for dividing the available 50mhz, so basically we kept doing our own thing and resolving interference cases individually as they came up. It sounds like some of you have bad neighbors.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 3/31/2018 9:48:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 NN base registration

From what I've seen, most people are just registering every radio for the entire 50mhz, so it's not like you can use the information in the database to actually coordinate anything (and I think that really is the best option in the current climate, since there's a good chance your going to have to change channels at some point because of newcomers to the area)... then there are also the people that never bother to register anything, or register a few radios and then give up because it's too much work...

I'm aware of at least four other companies in our general area that have AP/base stations registered, but last I checked only one of them had any customer locations registered... for some reason, a lot of people seem to be under the Impression that you only need to register the AP (or eNB, in LTE speak), but that's not the case and never was - everything is supposed to be registered (there is an exception for mobile devices, but that doesn't apply to anything a WISP would be using).