so we got a -53dBm  on one end and nothing on the other end?  aligned and
realigned....having the other side check duplexor is 4 and 2 on their side
because its 2 and 4 on my side....
i downloaded the manual...guess I will have to read it... this is a 9.3
mile link,,,,I have aligned 11GHz up to 23 miles but with voltmeter on 110
ft tower was easier.
Help Mr. wizard

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect