I have picked Ubiquiti 6GHz links on a rocket I use for spectral analysis
that has 4900 to 6xxx ...I was given it when I replaced that Rocket with
Cambium EPMP .... client was using ,5740 on Rocket...claims he did know why
it had all those channels....guess he felt guilty and gave it to
me...another tool in my bag...

Jaime Solorza