African Cinema Conference presents...

Greetings Everyone,
This may be of use for those of us who are researchers or documentary producers.

ANNOUNCEMENT: PAMBAZUKA NEWS DATABASE GOES ONLINE
We are pleased to announce that the Pambazuka News database is now available
on line.  Pambazuka News is a weekly electronic newsletter covering news,
commentary, and analysis, and a range of other resources on human rights and
development in Africa.  More than 15,000 news items, editorials, letters,
reviews, etc that have appeared in Pambazuka News during the last two years
are now available in an easily accessible website.  We hope that this
information will be of value to activists, researchers, academics,
journalists and others.  We will be looking at ways to improve the website,
so your comments are welcome.  The website has been developed by Fahamu.
http://www.pambazuka.org/

--- Begin Message ---