African Cinema Conference presents...

[For copies of the documents, send a note to:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]]

Dear Colleagues,

As you may be aware the Assembly of the Heads of State and Government of
the AU adopted the Protocol on the Rights of Women in Africa. Kindly
find the decisions attached. The Protocol is Decision number 14 in the
decisions attached. You will require Acrobat Reader to open the
attachment with the decisions.

We will forward the final copy once we receive it from the AU. We need
to start lobbying our governments to ratify it fast for implementation
and further to popularize it among African women.

Thank you.

Mary Wandia

African Women's Development and Communications Network (FEMNET)
Réseau de Développement et de Communications des Femmes Africaines
P. O. Box 54562, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 20 3741301/20
Fax: +254 20 3742927
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.femnet.or.ke

FEMNET aims to strengthen the role and contribution of African NGO's
Focusing on women's development equality and other human rights, through
communications, networking, training and advocacy.

FEMNET vise à renforcer le rôle et la contribution des ONG des femmes
africaines en mettant l'accent sur le développemnt, l'égalité et d'autres
droits humains de femmes par le moyen des
communications, travail de réseau, formation et plaidoyer.

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]