Isn't this just building alphabets of patterns and symbolizing "effective
complexity" regions (Gell-Mann ) on successive iterations while interacting
with a more general library graph of symbols? Aligning to entropy extrema when
forming crypticity topology... shifting lossy and lossless dynamically in
referencing the general library. IOW, for example mining into "dynamical depth"
then inserting "purer" symbols from the library into the compressed form at the
appropriate depth. Symbol injection basically... the cleaner symbols being
effectively pre-compressed.

Maybe?

John