Ah I see.

On Friday, November 08, 2019, at 2:01 AM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies
wrote:
> Hmm....evolution does advance.

 a moot point in this regard. Civilizations often regress and tribes and
species do go extinct.

As you're alive, a man can invent an improved phone, or TV, we have seen
evolution in progress. Even my education at home is evolution. So: we can make
change especially today, doing nothing but praising yourself as you said is not
the way Earth works its evolution, only religious peeps do that. And not even,
they work still. They invent. Look up history evolution bro, we can predict it
all and verify using many clues, it has been happening.

wrote:
> doing good is advancing tech and equalizing the nodes so all truly can have
> lunch; Africans.
>  >>> That's your opinion. Do some basic research to observe the devastating
> effect "advancing" tech had on rural communities in Africa (citing your
> example). With the help of  the IMF and the World Bank (mostly) it
> "modernized" their way of life and polluted
 their natural habitat to the point where they could not use their traditional
methods to take care of themselves anymore. Try raising a family adjacent to a
grand, refinery in the midst of toxic, air pollutants, hectares of leaky pipes
and storage tanks. See
 how advanced you end up being then because of rational do "gooders".
Globally.... Our tech gave me a home and etc and I'll never need to live in a
jungle with tics and no food. Global, result-al evolution will have majority
effect and especially near the end all will be very advanced. Yes I agree we
may blow ourselves up  :p  but you know I'm right. History proves this. Super
AI bot world   will emerge   and terraform Alllllllllll!

wrote:
> Doing good is being able to regenerate yourself if nearly destroyed.
>  >>> So you're saying that doing "good" (a subjectively, relative term) is
> advancing your own survival at the cost of anything else? Screw the world and
> its downtrodden? Screw earth and the death of the oceans? Screw millions of
> innocent children as casualties
 of rational wars? As long as you're OK, right? That sounds most rational to
me.
No. I mean Earth, global context again. Stop localizing you guys lol!! Global!
This is all that happens on Earth in my eyes. Evolution. Repair. Like GPT-2.

wrote:
> AIs will not stay in the state we see, your environment will be ultra high
> tech.
>  >>> You do not know what my environment is, but it's highly likely you would
> end up being incorrect. Who needs ultra high tech? Only rational persons do.
History shows a pattern. Evolution.
Planet>cell>fish>lizard>sloth>monkey>man>electricity>cars>tv>computer>algorithms>robot...