X-Prize tends to be driven by corporate donors who fund prizes, so if
you/we could convince someone to fund a prize purse for " a series of
AI competitions based on resource constraint classes." then X-Prize
Foundation would likely strongly consider it... I do know the X-Prize
folks fairly well ...

If we coupled " a series of AI competitions based on resource
constraint classes." with AI explainability somehow it would be buzzy
and maybe make it easier to get sponsorship...

But corporate sponsors won't like abstraction so much, we'd need a
wizzy idea for specifically what the competition should focus on...

ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same
time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn,
burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders
across the stars.” -- Jack Kerouac