I'm with Tim. I gave his new paper a read maybe about 20% of the top area, just
too much filler words, unknown phrases, lots to read, and not doing anything
for me. Got barely anything out of it.

Are you selling this paper to earn basic income needs? It's like you aimed for
word length, not simplicity. Why not earn money by writing up something useful?
I thought you want AGI Ben!!! I don't believe in any of yous anymore. I just
see the wrong things going on. Maybe I'm asking for too much though.

All my work is becoming simpler to read and smaller / unified, it's like a
sugar rush, you get very high, very quick, and one triggers the other like a
chain reaction. After all you need to read your own work to get more out it, so
you must make it small and organized and update it instead of making new papers.