Or maybe Colin means (i) is the human brain naturally, (ii) is us creating a
real artificial humans brain where the actual physical implementation may have
effects that a computer sim wouldn't have (unless worked hard to code in the
physics/ rules), and (iii) is a computer simulated human brain........Well,
although certainly we could simulate a real brain with synergy, it may be less
feasible whereas a real implementation may allow for things we would not have
realized would interact together synergetically, and of course a native
hardware accelerator for AI speeds up the algorithm over using a general
purpose computer as hardware........ Now the question is is it harder to
implement a real brain in a computer than to in real life? I.e synergy/ the
sauce, not efficiency. A 2nd remaining question is of course (ii) may also shed
light on synergy of AGI. I mean a real brain hardware may do the things we
never knew to code, and maybe we can figure out what they are too. That's the 2
questions here then.

Hmm. Is it harder then? If so, we could observe what a real implementation is
doing to see what we missed. I DID find in my work there's lots of energy leaks
needed, hello activates node hello, and hi, bonjour, etc by surrounding context
nodes, and also the cluster of similars since all welcome greetings are similar
more than, any other, they are together as one sorta, and energy even stays in
nodes to predict them while fades away to forget short term. Of course I
reallllly hate implementing chips, I don't! Unless get huge money. I still
don't want to either. I want to simulate the playground physics. Of course now
that sounds like your way makes sense, in some regard. I could implement rules,
or my own brain physics that allows those rules and possibly unknown ones.
Well, it's a new thought for me now then. Colin may have a good idea. The
algorithm for AI we make may lack natural synergy. Yes in a computer we can
allow natural playout, like make a tunnel axon system and just let the energy
leak, but that doesn't tell it to make energy stick in cells. Though neither
does our hardware, no? Maybe a real brain chip needs to be made to do those
rules too. Hmm..... Maybe colin doesn't have a point then? How can we make
something that has rules that our sim hardware wouldn't? Perhaps as signals go
through axons, they slow in speed maybe, and we don't implement that in sim,
but in real life brain if we make a chip it would have this result?