Ah so I was right, he means making an AI based on real physics [may] set loose
abilities it wouldn't otherwise have if we miss some stuff in the code.

That's what you should have said from the start. Very short 1-liner.

BTW to your statement that a real plane transports you while a simulated plane
doesn't and so same for a virtual / real brain......erm no....even a real,
bloody meaty brain doesn't touch or move our world, unless you stick some
sensors and motors into the meat so it can listen and talk.