On Mon, Jan 4, 2021, 8:21 PM Colin Hales <col.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nature made natural general intelligence without computers, models or
> abstractions. Just brain physics.
> I guess it's up to the rest of us to try to do the same thing to make an
> artificial version of it.
> The prospect will soldier on without you, I guess.

Nature produced intelligence using evolution. But why would we want to
develop software by random cut and pastes and random bit flips and testing?
Modern software development techniques produce 10 lines (or 160 bits
compressed) per day, vs. one base-4 character per year.

> Version 3 has been approved:
> Hales, Colin (2020): The Model-less Neuromimetic Chip and its
> Normalization of Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence. TechRxiv.
> Preprint. https://doi.org/10.36227/techrxiv.13298750.v3
>
> I am done with the article. If it appears in a journal I'll let the group
> know.
>
> The first basic prototyping results will happen over the next couple of
> years. The beginnings of a test rig is on the floor next to me. I'm really
> looking forward to an empirical adventure!

I'm looking forward to see how you solve the problem. I don't see a way
forward in your paper. All I see is what you believe is wrong with the
current approaches. What is next?