I have a 1 or 2 or 3 typos in mine lol. They are pretty obvious, don't worry.
There is a double space '  ' between 2 words at least once, and I meant 'can't'
right here (I think that's the only 'typo'):

**My definition of "understanding":**
**
**
**In this universe, there is things/ problems/ states, and you can't "know" how
to solve them i.e.**
**
**what will happen after thing_1 (ex. 1>2/3/4), and pick which future you want
(1>69), unless**
**
**you are dealing with patterns. So to solve a state is to know what comes
next, if you can't**
**
**predict, then you can use past experience, hence can't solve/
predict/foresee.**