You seem to believe you can predict what the AGI known as "The Global
Economy" is going to do with its erstwhile individual human components.
What makes you think it will "give us everything we want" when it has
already demonstrated for over a half century that it is perfectly willing
to violate the *consent* of *more than a supermajority* of the US citizenry
as determined by Gallup polls on immigration policy over that entire
period?  What would it take to convince you that maybe it isn't just "not
everyone agrees" that this AGI is "friendly"?  Sniper rifles taking out the
substations in all of the cities above 1M population?  Would that do it?