We don't have any way of measuring IQs much over 150 because of the problem
of the tested knowing more than the tester. So when we talk about the
intelligence of the universe, we can only really measure it's computing
power, which we generally correlate with prediction power as a measure of
intelligence.

Seth Lloyd estimated that the universe has enough mass (10^53 kg) which if
converted to energy (10^70 J) to support 10^120 qubit flips over the 13.8
billion years since the big bang. Additionally he estimated that by
encoding bits by the positions and velocities of the universe's 10^80
particles within the limits of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle gives
about 10^90 bits of storage.

I independently derived similar numbers. The Bekenstein bound of the Hubble
radius limits the entropy of the observable universe to 2.95 x 10^122 bits.
But most of that is unusable heat. The Landauer limit of the universe at
the CMB temperature of 3 K allows about 10^92 bits to be written before the
heat death of the universe.