I wrote

***
 There is a difference between Novamente and abstractions about Novamente
 There is a difference between my brain and abstractions about  my brain

 A computer running a Novamente software system is not an abstraction, nor is my brain

 Both a computer running a Novamente system, and my brain, are physical systems of different sorts.

 You say that one of these physical systems is capable of achieving the ineffable thing you call "intelligence" ... but I doubt it...

 But neither of these physical systems is an abstraction...
***

I mistyped, it should have been "You say that one of these physical systems is NOT capable of achieving..."   ;-)

ben