In Novamente, we use entities called "indefinite probabilities", which are described in a paper to appear in the AGIRI Workshop Proceedings later this year...

Roughly speaking an indefinite probability is a quadruple (L,U,b,N) with interpretation

"The probability is b that after I make N more observations, my estimated mean for the probability distribution attached to statement S will be in the interval (L,U)"

So, these are probability intervals, but with a different semantics than Walley's imprecise probabilities or Keyne's probability intervals.

We have computational algorithms for propagating these indefinite probabilities through logical inferences.

-- Ben