Here is a chunk of code generously donated by a Dr. Peter Ivankov which is a
nice start on a Category Theory (CT) engine or perhaps some sort of
representation mixing machine... I was thinking of taking this and having it
operate over the Wordnet DB or some open source Ontology.  The fun part
would be turning the crank of the CT engine (mixing up all that data and
making a SOM jello heh) ... OK thinking out loud here :)

http://www.codeproject.com/cs/library/UniversalEnggFrmwork5.asp

http://www.case.edu/artsci/math/wells/pub/ttt.html

> Some interesting ideas on the relation between category theory and
> philosophical logic are given here:

> http://www.ellerman.org/Davids-Stuff/Maths/Math.htm#IntrotoLIT

> -- Ben

>> On 4/13/07, John Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Category Theory is newer than Group Theory, and I'm just starting to
>> understand it so can't speak much of it, but it seems to be better and
more
>> encompassing than Group Theory.  Group Theory and all that can be
described
>> with it, covers a lot, an unimaginable universe of design possibilities.
>> Limitations in contemporary computer hardware processing ability
necessitate