I remember last year there was some talk about possibly using Lojban
as a possible language use to teach an AGI in a minimally ambiguous
way.  Does anyone know if the same level of ambiguity found in
ordinary English language also applies to sign language?  I know very
little about sign language, but it seems possible that the constraints
applied by the relatively long time periods needed to produce gestures
with arms/hands compared to the time required to produce vocalizations
may mean that sign language communication is more compact and maybe
less ambiguous.

Also, comparing the way that the same concepts are represented using
spoken and sign language might reveal something about how we normally
parse sentences.