For what purpose?

If you're looking for a doorstop, Wolfram's A New Kind of Science would be
superior to any one on your list. If you want something to read to your
grandchildren, Winnie the Pooh by A A Milne is infinitely better. If you work
with real matter in a lab, the CRC Handbook is indispensable. For just plain
fun, The Code of the Woosters by P. G. Wodehouse.

If you want to understand why existing approaches to AI haven't worked, try
Beyond AI by yours truly.

Josh