On 6/11/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I'm going to temporarily ignore my doubts about accurate assessments
to try to get my initial question answered yet again.

    Why wouldn't it be to my advantage to exaggerate my contributions?

I'm sorry about the confusion.  Let me correct by saying:  it *is* to your
advantage to exaggerate your contributions, but your peers won't allow it.

The origin of the confusion is re point (B), which is not essential.  Can I
skip the explanation of that?  'Cause I don't want to make the scheme sound
overly complicated.

YKY