Vladimir,

That may very well be the case and something that I'm unaware of. The system
I have in mind basically has I/O that is algebraic structures. Everything
that it deals with is modeled this way. Any sort of system that it analyzes
it converts to a particular structure that represents the data. All of its
internal mechanisms are mathematically abstracted out - except for ancillary
hard coded "out of band" assistors, AI, statistics, database, etc. The idea
is to have a system that can understand systems and generate systems
specifically. If you need to model a boolean based "space" for some sort of
sampled data world it "sees" and correlates to that, the thing would
generate a boolean algebra modeled and represented onto that informational
structure for that particular "space" instance being studied. For example
electronics theory - it would need to model that world as an "instance"
based on electronics descriptor items and operators in that particular world
or "space" set. Electronics theory world could be "spat" out as something
very minor that it understands.

Not sure if my terminology is very standard but do you understand the
thinking? It may very well be morphic to other AGI structures or theories I
don't know but I kind of like the way it works represented as such because
it seems simple and not messy but very comprehensive and has other good
qualities.

John

From: Vladimir Nesov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

John,

It doesn't really help in understanding how system described by such terms
is related to implementation of AGI. It sounds pretty much like "I use a
Turing Machine", but with more exotic equivalent. If you could be more
specific, it'd be interesting to have at least a rough picture of what your
approach is about.