John,

“[A]bstract algebra based engine” that’s “basically an algebraic structure
pump” sounds really exotic.  I’m visualizing a robo-version of my ninth
grade algebra teacher on speed.

If its not giving away the crown jewels, what in the hell is it and how
does it fit into to AGI?

And what are the always rearing “CA”s, you know, the ones with the tiny
little heads?

 Edward W. Porter
Porter & Associates
24 String Bridge S12