Greetings Jirih,

A few minutes ago I uploaded my website -  http://www.footnotestrongai.com

The write up on a praying AI is amongst the "Articles", and can be found under "Just for Fun". I'll look at the link you've suggested below.

Stan

Jiri Jelinek wrote:
Stan,

there are believers on this list. I am one of them.
I have notes about a write up on "Will a Strong AI pray?"

An AGI may experiment with prayer if fed with data suggesting that it
actually helps, but it would IMO quickly conclude that it's a waste of
its resources.

Studies (when done properly) show that it doesn't work for humans either.
http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/04.06/05-prayer.html
When it does help humans in some ways, the same results can be
achieved using other techniques that have nothing to do with
praying/deity. It's IMO obvious so far that man will not gain much
unless he gets off his knees and actually does something about
himself.

Regards,
Jiri Jelinek