On Friday 14 December 2007, Benjamin Goertzel wrote:
> But, we're still quite clueless about how to, say, hook the brain up
> to a calculator or to Google in a useful way... due to having a
> vastly insufficiently detailed knowledge of how the brain carries out
> cognitive operations...

While overall I agree with this statement, I also have to point out that
recent news article (check transhumantech for a copy) where a team was
getting some good results from 41 neurons for talking. Google voice
search. The problem is feeding the data back in, at that point.

Back on topic for AGI: we need mind-bots and mind-agents. That's what
I'm planning on working on.

- Bryan