Although top down should continue being researched & tried, the complexity is
still monumental.

We KNOW that bottom up delivers AGI, and Turing's view was that heuristics are
enough to build it.

That is only  doable at mass speeds assumed possible in eg quantum computing.

eldras

Want an e-mail address like mine?