Josh, thanks for this very, very interesting project, primarily because of
the great shortage in quality, large data sets for immage annotation!
1000*30.000= 30 million images: truly immense. Very valueable to the
computer vision and machine learning community! Now the datasets, computer
power are there, and some interesting algorithms can be tested on this data.
Good news!