I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by sane languages . . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lukasz Stafiniak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [agi] More Info Please

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I'd rather do instead is see if we can get a .NET parallel track
started over the next few months, see if we can get everything ported, and see the relative productivity between the two paths. That would provide a
provably true answer to the debate.

There are also sane languages using the C++ object model
(http://felix-lang.org/). And there is Mono, though I've heard it
falls behind .NET considerably in terms of efficiency. The thing is,
will multi-language sourcing be encouraged? (Will every contributor be
allowed to write in his language, provided it compiles with the rest?)